Sunday, March 9, 2008

A New Addition to our Family

I don't know what the hell gets into me, and I know we didn't need a new puppy, but three days ago when we went to a pet supply store my wife found an all white Jack Russell female, and she told me that she just looked so sad sitting there in its cage all alone. One of the clerks talked us into playing with her (which wasn't difficult for her to do) and, as you could guess, both my wife and I fell in love with her. So I dished out $700.00 or so and we took her home. At first our other dog, Sydney, didn't know what to make of Applejax (the new puppy's name), and we worried that there might be problems because Applejax is six months old and not a new puppy. But three days have past and, while it was rough the first two days, Sydney, while still trying to hump Applejax to show her dominance, is finally settling down. Applejax, on the other hand, didn't seem to be bothered at all by Sydney. I think this is because she came from a pet store and was used to being around other dogs as well as those who took care of her. Anyway, enough babbling. Here is a pictures of the new pup. Applejax is on the left and Sydney is on the right, who is still not quite sure what to make of the new pup.

No comments: